Kristy Tsang | Yoga Therapy . Mindfulness . Sound Healing
Growing up in the Public Relations profession and being a former journalist, I used to stay in a fast-paced and stressful environment. When yoga came into my life, it was a turning point that helped me find calmness and ease. Regular yoga practice not only helps me maintain a healthy lifestyle but also relieves my back pain due to scoliosis.
Yoga is my inspiration on and off the mat.
My passion lies in exploring yoga as a mind-body therapeutic practice to improve mental and physical wellness. In 2018, I completed a Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy in Australia to deepen my knowledge in this speciality. I started offering one-on-one yoga therapy to cater to clients’ personalised needs, intending to help them pursue a better life with the power of yoga despite their struggles with mental and chronic illness.
On a regular basis, I lead small-group, private 1:1 and corporate yoga classes. As a YACEP trainer accredited by Yoga Alliance, I offer themed teacher training to facilitate the growth of the yoga teacher community.
With much gratitude for the trust my students and clients have in me, I have collaborated with companies, brands, charities and large-scale events including lululemon HK, Guerlain, Kenzo, Bamford, Jardine Sports Association, HongKong Land, Jao Tsung-I Academy (heritage museum), The Upper House, IRIS Your Escape (Hong Kong’s largest healthy living festival), the Sunshine Youth Sports Day of the Sin Meng Charity Association Macau and Society for the Aid and Rehabilitation of Drug Abusers.
Check out my interviews with Ztylezhk, Popbee and Sportsoho.
- Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy, registered with the Australasian Association of Yoga Therapists and Yoga Australia
- Registered YACEP
- Registered yoga teacher RYT 500, Yoga Alliance accredited
- Yin Yoga: A Functional Approach by Paul Grilley, Yoga Alliance accredited
- AntiGravity® Aerial Yoga Certified Instructor Fundamentals 1&2
- AntiGravity® Aerial Yoga Certified Instructor Aerial Yoga 1&2
- 50-hour Aerial Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance accredited
- 33-hour CET Ashtanga Immersion with Clayton Horton, Yoga Alliance accredited
- 15-hour Yoga Wheel Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance accredited
- 20-hour Yoga Ring Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance accredited
- Tibetan Singing Bowls Sound Therapy
- Crystal Singing Bowls Sound Therapy
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel @kristytsang
Follow me on Social – Instagram @_krisyoga , Facebook @krisyogahk
©2022 Kristy Tsang. All rights reserved.